Posted:Up to date:
HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — The Hampton Veterans Affairs Heath Care System has opened up COVID-19 vaccine walk-ins for all veterans, spouses and caregivers.
Vaccines are additionally nonetheless out there by appointment.
Veterans can name 757-722-9961 extension 7500 to arrange an appointment for shot clinics at Hampton College, Chesapeake, Virginia Seaside, Albemarle CBOCs and Norfolk VFW.
Veterans may also reply to the VEText to schedule a vaccination. Textual content messages will at all times come from 53079.
- Moderna vaccine (2 pictures required) is being supplied at Hampton College Convocation Middle Monday by means of Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. The second location will probably be on the Veterans of Overseas Wars (VFW) 5728 Bartee Drive, Norfolk VA and on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Janssen (J&J) vaccine (1 dose) is being supplied at Hampton VA Medical Middle, Infusion Clinic (GB130) 8 a.m. to midday. It’s going to even be supplied on the following outpatient clinics Monday by means of Friday from 8 a.m. to midday.
- Albemarle (Elizabeth Metropolis)
- Virginia Seaside clinics
- The Hampton VA Medical Middle will supply Stroll-in hours – at:
- 8 a.m. to midday. Monday by means of Friday Hampton VA Medical Middle Infusion Clinic (GB130), Chesapeake, Albemarle, and VA Seaside Outpatient Clinics
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday by means of Friday at Hampton College Convocation Middle (700 Emancipation Dr) and Tuesday and Thursday at Veterans of Overseas Wars (VFW) 5728 Bartee Drive in Norfolk.